Unless otherwise stated, all positions will require candidates to possess a valid driver’s license, and provide a 3-year driver’s abstract. Successful candidates will also be required to complete and pass a pre-employment health assessment. All candidates applying for SEASONAL positions must be able to provide their own transportation to the job site.
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician
- Must be licensed to work as a Heavy Duty Technician
- Field Service Mechanic (Journeyman Heavy Duty Technician)
- Must be licensed to work as a Heavy Duty Techician
- Company service truck is provided
- Maintenance Shop Shift Lead Hand
- Must be a licensed Heavy Duty Technician
- Must have previous experience in a supervisory role.
- Custodian (Maintenance Shop)
- Perform regular building maintenance (changing light bulbs and other basic repairs)
- Groundskeeper duties (landscaping and snow removal)
FULL-TIME SEASONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- Aggregate Off-Loading Facility CREW LEAD HAND
- Aggregate Off-Loading Facility Labourer
- Experienced Motor Grader Operator
- Mixer/Stabilizer Operator
- Experienced Backhoe Operator
- Skid-Steer Operator
- Spreader Truck Operator
- Class 3 license required.
- Concrete Finisher
- Concrete Slip-form Paver (GOMACO) Operator
- Construction Labourer