RROX Aggregates Ltd. (an affiliate of Park Paving Ltd.) is looking to hire EXPERIENCED SALE LOADER OPERATOR to accommodate our large work volumes for this year at our Sherwood Park rail transload facility located just off Clover Bar Road (north of highway 16).
These are seasonal positions that offers a competitive wage with benefits.
The primary duties of this position will include put are not limited to:
- Will comply with all company policies, procedures and practices
- Accurately loading of trucks, feeding processing plants, stockpiling materials, yard clean up and any other task that may require the use of a Front End loader.
- Daily maintenance and inspection of the loader. This includes checking all oil levels and systems prior to operating the loader, daily greasing of all pivot pins and grease fittings.
- Working knowledge of the equipment is necessary in order to properly maintain the equipment.
- Assist in other work processes such as plant equipment clean up and maintenance in order to achieve production goals. This includes but is not limited to dismantling and set up of crushing, conveying, washing and screening equipment, assisting in loading and unloading of rail cars as well as service and maintenance of the above equipment.
You will ensure our company culture promotes respect in the work place and that we adhere to the rules and regulations for Alberta Occupational Health and Safety , Alberta Human Rights and Workmen’s Compensation Board and any and all other applicable rules and regulations.
*** Successful candidates must have a driving record free of major infractions, and must pass a medical/fitness exam, as conditions of employment. ***
If you are submitting a resume please state which positions you are apply for in the resume.