Whatever you’re looking for – ready mix concrete, asphalt, gravel, or whatever it is you need! – Fill out the form below, or call us at (780) 435-8338 !!
OUR MATERIAL PRODUCTS
- Dura-MixMeeting Alberta Building Code specifications, this 32Mpa strength mix is a quality standard concrete designed for Alberta’s climate. Ideal for driveways, walkways, and garage slabs.
- City of Edmonton Mix30Mpa Class A, B, or C, extruder mix or hand pour, we have everything you need to meet your City spec on any project.
- FillcreteIn tight spaces or trenches where subgrade or granular material compaction is impossible or impactable, fillcrete is an excellent alternative. This flowable fill material is ideal for bedding and backfill for utility trenches, around pipes, paving subbase and retaining wall backfill. It sets up within several hours and can minimize road closure times.
- Specialty ConcretesColours, patterns, fibres, and additives – we have the products and the know how to meet all your specialty concrete demands.
- Washed AggregatesWashed aggregates have undergone a washing process to remove sand, dirt, debris and clay. Ideal for concrete mixes, perimeter drainage around buildings, backfill around pipe, and decorative landscaping. Available in 20mm to 5mm, 20mm to 14mm, and 14 to 5mm sizes.
- Washed SandWashed sand is mainly used for concrete mix. However, it is also suitable for buried pipe and electrical cable bedding backfill. It can also be used for paving stone base, riding rings, paddocks, and garden soil improvement. Available in 5mm sizes.
- High-Fractured Crushed RockA crushed rock that has high percentage of fracture (jagged edges instead of round) allowing it to better lock in place. It can be used as driveway and parking lot topping, buried tank, pipe and cable bedding and decorative landscaping. Smaller sizes can be used in riding rings and paddocks. Available in 20mm to 12.5mm, 12.5mm to 10mm, 10mm to 5mm, and 5mm (manufactured fines) sizes.
- BallastA larger fractured stone mainly used for railroads. Ballast makes an excellent sub-base for roads that require good drainage, particularly in soft or wet conditions. It is also used as decorative landscaping. Available in 63mm Mainline, and 45mm Industrial, sizes.
- Road CrushRoad Crush gravel is a compaction material which is comprised of sand and rock. It is used as a base under asphalt and concrete. It can also be used as a base material for driveways, parking pads, decks, sheds, and sidewalks. Available in 20mm, and 16mm, sizes.
- Radon RockRadon Rock (also known as under slab rock) is a gas permeable rock specifically made to reduce or eliminate radon gas in buildings. It meets the Alberta Building Code to prevent the settlement of radon gases in household basements and commercial concrete floors. Available in size 20mm to 5mm.
- Soil CementSoil Cement is a type of low strength concrete mix that can be placed with standard compaction equipment. It is widely used as a pavement base for roads, parking areas, airports, and heavy storage facilities. It’s great strength and durability, combined with a lower cost than concrete, make it an outstanding value. It is ideal for soft or wet areas.
RECYCLE CRUSHING INDUSTRIES
- 63mm Recycled Crushed ConcreteMeeting the City of Edmonton’s specification for 3-63mm granular base, this recycled concrete also has asphalt crush to give it a well graded size for good comparison (especially in soft areas). It can be used as a base for large yards, soft spots, and heavy-duty areas. This environmentally friendly product is made from 100% recycled materials.
- 40mm Recycled Crushed AsphaltA smaller top-sized asphalt recycled material, this material is more akin to road crush in that it has more smaller-sized components (fines) to ensure good compaction. It is great for driveways and as a more economical alternative to asphalt. This environmentally friendly product is made from 100% recycled asphalt.
- Asphalt MillingsCreated from the process of grinding existing roadways, this material is larger in size with less fines than the asphalt crush. It is good as a road or driveway topper as an economical alternative to asphalt.
- 10mm High-Traffic (HT) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used for high-traffic roadways such as freeways and heavy-duty parking lots.
- 10mm Low-Traffic (LT) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis Asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used for low traffic roadways such as local roads and light-duty parking lots. It is slightly finer and has a higher quantity of recycled product.
- 20mm Base (B) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 20mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used as a base lift for high-traffic roadways and heavy-duty parking lots. Typically, a toplift of 10mm HT or 10mm LT is placed over this asphalt.
- Commercial Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt is a non-specified mix and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate and a higher recycled asphalt content which makes it more environmentally friendly. It’s used for commercial and residential driveway paving.
- Cold Mix AsphaltCold Mix Asphalt is mixed with a special oil that hardens as it is worked and exposed to oxygen. It does not require heat for compaction so it can be stored in a stockpile for long periods of time. Cold Mix is commonly used as a patching material and for winter repair when hot mix asphalt is not available.