PRODUCTS WE OFFER
- 10mm High-Traffic (HT) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used for high-traffic roadways such as freeways and heavy-duty parking lots.
- 10mm Low-Traffic (LT) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis Asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used for low traffic roadways such as local roads and light-duty parking lots. It is slightly finer and has a higher quantity of recycled product.
- 20mm Base (B) RAP Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt meets City of Edmonton specifications and has a 20mm nominal top size aggregate. It’s used as a base lift for high-traffic roadways and heavy-duty parking lots. Typically, a toplift of 10mm HT or 10mm LT is placed over this asphalt.
- Commercial Hot Mix AsphaltThis asphalt is a non-specified mix and has a 10mm nominal top size aggregate and a higher recycled asphalt content which makes it more environmentally friendly. It’s used for commercial and residential driveway paving.
- Cold Mix AsphaltCold Mix Asphalt is mixed with a special oil that hardens as it is worked and exposed to oxygen. It does not require heat for compaction so it can be stored in a stockpile for long periods of time. Cold Mix is commonly used as a patching material and for winter repair when hot mix asphalt is not available.
12150 – 23 Street NE, Edmonton, AB